Minnesota Water Heater & Vent Cleaning Services
Water Heater Cleaning Coupon
- Just $109 with any air duct cleaning service.
- Increase water heater energy efficiency and prolong its life.
- Clean and inspect water heater’s burners, burner assembly, orifices and pilot assembly.
The gas hot water heater in your home is a silent worker, usually located near your furnace. You probably never give it a thought, but its job is an important one. As it heats water for all uses, from bathing to washing laundry, we count on this important appliance, but rarely think about it. A neglected hot water heater, however, can have a drastically shortened life or suddenly stop working or leak. You should expect your gas water heater to last about 12 years or so, but if you neglect regular maintenance chores, it could need replacement in as little as 5 years. Common symptoms of water heater problems include:
- Slow heating or not enough hot water.
- Failure of the heater to light properly.
- Water that is not hot enough.
Many of these problems can be caused by a build-up of dirt and debris in the combustion area of your hot water heater. Regular cleaning of this combustion area by properly trained technicians can eliminate problems from occurring. Such cleaning is recommended every two years or so. When our duct cleaning technician is at your house, he or she will gladly check your hot water heater’s combustion area and let you know if cleaning is needed.
Water Heater Cleaning – Just $109 with any Duct Cleaning
When you combine any duct cleaning service with a Gas Water Heater cleaning, you’ll save $50 over our regular price of $159.00 for this important service. Our technicians have the training and tools required to perform this job for you at the same time as they clean your ducts and vents. We will clean and inspect burners, burner assembly, orifices, and pilot assembly.
Other maintenance chores that can prolong your gas water heater’s life and maintain its efficiency include draining sediments every six months and replacing corrosion-preventing anode rods every five years. You can do these jobs yourself or hire a plumber to take care of them. You can also save energy and help prevent burns and scalds by lowering your water heater’s temperature to 120 degrees and adding a proper insulating blanket and pipe insulation, available at any home supply store.
Water Heater Energy Savings
- Set Water Heater Thermostat to 120°F – For energy savings and to prevent scalding in your home, experts recommend setting your water heater’s thermostat to 120°F. Factory default settings are often higher.
- Install a Water Heater Blanket – Available at home supply stores, these inexpensive insulating blankets quickly pay for themselves in energy savings.
- Install Pipe Insulation – Simple pipe insulation, available wherever home supplies are sold should be installed on the first six feet of hot and cold water pipes at your water heater.
- Drain Sediments – Every three months, open the drain valve on your water heater and drain out about a quart of water. The sediments this removes can make your water heater less efficient.
- Clean Water Heater Combustion Area – Have a professional duct cleaning company inspect and clean the combustion area of your water heater annually to ensure good combustion and high efficiency.
Affordable Water Heater & Vent Cleaning Service
At our Minnesota duct cleaning company, we encourage our customers to combine our other services with a duct cleaning service. While our expert duct cleaners are in your home, you’ll save time by having all services you need done on the same visit. You’ll save money, too, since we have many special coupons that can save up to 50% or more on selected services when you combine them. Check out all of our services on this website, and then call us to schedule any combination of services. Let us show you why our professional, courteous service by properly trained technicians makes our company your best choice in the Minneapolis St. Paul area.