Minnesota Air Duct Cleaning Services in Minneapolis and St. Paul
Big Savings Coupon! $99 Complete Air Duct Cleaning!
- Whole house air duct cleaning. All ducts and vents included. No hidden charges.
- FREE furnace cleaning included at no extra cost.
- Best deal! Performed by highly experienced professional duct cleaners.
Cleaning the air duct system in your home is your best assurance of fresh air circulating in your home. Dirty ductwork can contain a wide range of contaminants, including allergy-provoking molds, pollen and dust mite droppings. In addition, the household dust in every uncleaned air duct constantly circulates through your home, making dusting more difficult. The airborne contaminants can reduce the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system. That costs you extra money on every energy bill. Excessive dust and debris inside your furnace and air conditioner can shorten the life your equipment, causing expensive repairs and replacement.
The Environmental Protection Agency recommends that homeowners select the company that cleans your air ducts carefully. Membership in the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) is one good measure of the quality of any duct cleaning company. Our company is a member, and follows that organization’s high standards for safety and proper cleaning techniques. As a subsidiary of the leading heating and air conditioning contractor in the Twin Cities metro area, we have the expertise and carefully trained technicians needed to do the job properly.
We recommend an annual duct cleaning for every home. When ductwork is regularly cleaned, the cost of this annual cleaning is very affordable, and can be done using our economical Air Sweep cleaning service. For a limited time, we’re offering this affordable service for just $99, reduced from our regular price of $209.95. This service is ideal for homes that have regular air duct cleaning. For neglected air ducts and heavy accumulations of dust and contamination, our RotoBrush or Apex cleaning services are ideal for an initial cleaning, which can then be followed up with our low-price Air Sweep service in the future.
Here’s What You Get with Our $99 Air Sweep Cleaning
If you have your home’s air ducts cleaned regularly, Air Sweep service by the experienced technicians from our residential duct cleaning company does a great job of effectively removing dust, pollen, mold spores and other contaminants from your ductwork. Here’s a step-by-step description of the process:
- Our Powerful Vacuum Technology – We begin by placing a 6-inch-diameter vacuum hose from our truck-mounted vacuum system into the main trunk line of your air duct system. Wherever your furnace is in your home, our vacuum line will easily reach your ductwork. All debris from your system will be swept away and bagged outside of your home, which stays neat and clean.
- All Ducts Are Swept with an Air Wand – Along with the powerful vacuum, our duct cleaning trucks contain a high-power air compressor. We insert an air wand into each register in your home. Compressed air flowing through the wand moves the debris in your air ducts toward the main trunk line, where the vacuum hose collects and removes it.
- An Air Snake Finishes the Cleaning – Once all supply and return ducts have been cleaned with the Air Wand, our experienced technician inserts the Air Snake, which uses compressed air and a reverse nozzle to pull all remaining dust and debris back to the vacuum hose in the main trunk line. Your entire ductwork is cleaned through this process.
- Free Furnace Cleaning Service is Included – At no extra charge, our technician will also clean your furnace. Note: This free cleaning is not a furnace certification or safety inspection. Other services can be selected at reduced prices in combination with a cleaning service. Offer valid only for homes with ONE furnace.
Better Indoor Air for Better Health
Respiratory illnesses such as allergies and asthma are common in the United States, and they are often triggered, either directly or indirectly, by poor quality of air inside of homes. The solution, in most cases, is to have all air ducts in the home professionally cleaned. Typically, this will reduce respiratory symptoms for many sufferers. Asthma is an especially serious condition, affecting over 20 million Americans. Many things can trigger an asthma attack, but contaminants in indoor air are frequently the trigger for an attack. In a typical home, indoor air may be as much as 10 times more contaminated than outdoor air. The average home of 1500 square feet collects as much as 40 pounds of dust in its ductwork every year. In just an ounce of that dust, there may be 50,000 dust mites, attracted by the humidity and warmth inside air ducts. Dust mite excrement is a common asthma trigger.
Other common triggers for allergies and asthma include pet hair, pet dander, mold and fungus spores, and tobacco smoke. All of these collect in your air ducts, which circulate all the air in your home many times a day. Children are often more sensitive to indoor air contamination, and may have symptoms even when adults do not. This exposure to contaminants may increase children’s risks of long-term lung damage. Professional duct cleaning is the best solution.
Minnesota Affordable Duct Cleaning Services – Minneapolis St. Paul
As a trusted air duct cleaning contractor, we know that the air quality in your home is important to you. That’s why we offer a full range of air duct cleaning and other related cleaning services, all performed by extensively trained technicians, using state-of-the-art equipment. Our NADCA membership is your assurance that our service follows stringent guidelines for safety and effective duct cleaning. Contact us today to schedule our cleaning services, and to start enjoying cleaner, healthier air in your home.
Disclaimer: Removal of animals (dead or alive), animal nests or other animal debris is done at an additional cost. This cost will vary, depending on circumstances, and we will discuss it with you before proceeding.