Choose the Right Duct Cleaning Service Company in Minneapolis St. Paul
Air Duct Cleaning Coupon for to Save on Costs!
- $99 Air Sweep Duct Cleaning for your entire house. Flat rate, no extra charges.
- $399.95 Ultimate Air Duct Cleaning with advanced equipment.
You know that you need regular cleaning of your air ducts and HVAC systems in your home or commercial building. As with all services, you want the job done right, and at an affordable cost. As a discerning consumer, you know that a job done poorly or incorrectly is the same as a job not done at all. In the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, there are dozens of duct cleaning service companies. Some do an excellent job at a good price. Others provide this highly specialized service as a part-time sideline to other jobs they do, and don’t have the proper equipment or training. Still other contractors use high-pressure sales tactics and extremely low advertised prices to get in the door and then sell you additional services or charge hidden fees that make their services no bargain at all. As a careful consumer or business owner, how do you know whether the duct cleaning service you hire is the right one? Will they do a great job at a reasonable price or not perform to your expectations? Here are some things to consider before making a decision:
- Protect Yourself First! – Is the company you are considering licensed, bonded and insured? You need protection against liability and against accidents that may injure a worker in your home. You also need to know if the company you hire is a legitimate business. Residential Duct Cleaning is fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and is part of an award-winning heating and air conditioning contractor in Minnesota, which has a 20+ year reputation as a leader in HVAC sales and services.
- Are the Technicians Properly Trained? – If the company you hire uses poorly trained, inexperienced technicians to do the work, you’re not getting what you paid for. At our Minnesota duct cleaning company, every technician is thoroughly trained and continuing training is always ongoing. Our duct cleaners have an average of 10 years of experience in this work. Their work is efficient and complete, and they are always courteous and respectful of you and your property.
- Are the Advertised Prices Too Good to Be True? – For some cleaning companies, getting in your door is the first step toward a long string of hidden charges and fees. What was advertised for $49 could end up costing you hundreds of dollars by the time the technician leaves. Our prices are clearly advertised and firm. There are no hidden fees or charges, and we offer deep discounts when you combine additional services. We tell you your options in advance and let you choose the services you want. We never use high-pressure sales tactics.
- Choose a Company that Specializes in Duct Cleaning – Some companies offer this highly specialized service, along with carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, or just ordinary house cleaning. Duct Cleaning is a specialized job, requiring specialized equipment, dedicated to that job. It also requires thoroughly trained cleaners who know the ins and outs of heating and air conditioning systems. Insist on a specialist, properly equipped and trained for the job.
- Is The Company a Certified NADCA Member? – The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) sets high ethical and performance standards for its members. Member companies must have proper training and certification by the NADCA and must use cleaning method approved by the NADCA. They also must carry at least $500,000 of liability insurance. Residential Duct Cleaning is a certified member of the NADCA. Insist on this membership for your protection.
- Check The Company’s Better Business Bureau Rating – As part of Residential Heating and Air Conditioning, our duct cleaning service has an A+ BBB rating.
Minnesota Award-Winning Air Duct Cleaning Service Company
When you need a job done, you need it done right. That old saying is never truer than when you need your air ducts or other ductwork cleaned. Why pay for someone just to blow some air through your ducts and to use a shop vacuum to pick up a little debris? A proper cleaning requires high-powered equipment, operated by a skilled, experienced technician. Anything less is a waste of your money. Contact us for all of your cleaning needs. Our highly trained, experienced technicians use powerful van-mounted equipment to thoroughly clean your ductwork and remove all debris from your home. Don’t settle for less or pay too much. Call us today to schedule any of our services, and let us do the job right at the right price.