RotoBrush Air Duct Cleaning – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
$199.95 Rotary Brush Duct Cleaning Coupon!
- Advanced technology to remove dust, debris and airborne contaminants.
- Thorough cleaning for the entire house. Suitable for homes with children and seniors.
- FREE furnace cleaning included.
If you regularly have your air ducts cleaned, our $99 Air Sweep service may be all you need to remove light accumulations of dust, mold spores, pollen and other contaminants. If it has been some time since your ductwork has been cleaned, though, you should select a more thorough cleaning method, like our rotary brush cleaning. It will remove heavier layers of dust and debris from your air ducts, especially when contamination clings to the interior walls of those ducts. After an inspection, a highly trained technician from our specialized duct cleaning company may recommend a RotoBrush or Apex cleaning as an initial method. Then, for your annual duct cleaning, our low-cost Air Sweep can maintain your ducts in pristine condition.
Advanced Technology for Dust and Debris Removal
Unlike our Air Sweep duct cleaning service, which uses compressed air to remove dust and other contaminants, our RotoBrush cleaning also uses a powerful rotating brush to scrub away heavy, tightly-stuck layers of allergens, dust mites, mold spores and other materials from the interior of your air ducts. We recommend selecting RotoBrush cleaning when:
- Ductwork Has Been Neglected – If your ducts haven’t been cleaned for several years, this cleaning can remove heavy build-ups that the Air Sweep method can’t handle.
- Smoking & Cooking Odors – Thorough cleaning of interior walls of your ductwork removes sticky, adherent debris and leaves your ductwork cleaner and free of odors.
- Allergy Problems – If residents in your home have allergies or asthma, thorough duct cleaning is crucial. With our advanced technology, our technicians do a thorough job of removing allergens from your home.
- Newly Purchased Homes – When you buy an existing home, you have no way to know whether regular duct cleaning has been done. We recommend this cleaning service to get your new home clean when you move in.
RotoBrush Cleaning Takes Extra Steps For Cleaner Air Ducts
While our $99 Air Sweep duct cleaning service is designed to keep air ducts clean on a regular basis, our RotoBrush service goes above and beyond to remove heavier accumulations of dust, allergens, dust mites, pollen and other contaminants, even if they are stuck to the interior walls of your air ducts.
- We Start with an Air Sweep Cleaning – Using compressed air and our powerful truck-mounted vacuum system we clean and remove all loose materials and debris from every part of your air duct system. All debris is vacuumed to our van and bagged for disposal.
- A Rotary Brush Removes Remaining Contamination – Following the complete Air Sweep cleaning, our experienced technician inserts a rotary brush, powered by a compressed-air pneumatic motor, into the main trunk line of your ductwork. It thoroughly sweeps the interior walls of your trunk and branch ductwork, sending all built-up contaminants to the vacuum line for removal. The result is clean air ducts throughout your home.
- Bonus – FREE Furnace Cleaning – Since our certified technician is already working near your furnace, we will clean your furnace at no additional charge. Note: This furnace cleaning is not a furnace certification or safety check. If you include other services with your cleaning, special reduced prices may apply for even greater savings. This offer is only valid for homes with ONE furnace.
How to Save on Twin Cities Duct Cleaning Services
Homeowners in Minneapolis St. Paul can keep their costs for duct cleaning under control and save money by following these tips:
- Have an Initial Duct Cleaning – The first time you have your ducts cleaned, opt for our RotoBrush or Apex cleaning service. That will ensure completely clean ductwork.
- Follow Up with Air Sweep Duct Cleaning – After your initial cleaning, call our trusted duct cleaning service company for an annual, low-cost Air Sweep. Regular duct cleaning saves money.
- Change Furnace Filters Regularly – Replacing your furnace filters at the recommended intervals and using high quality filters will help keep your air ducts clean. The better the filter quality, the cleaner your ducts will stay.
- Add Additional Services at Reduced Cost – Any time you have your ducts cleaned, you can take advantage of deep discounts on our other cleaning services. Combine services for great savings.
RotoBrush Air Duct Cleaning for Spotlessly Clean Ductwork – Twin Cities, MN
As the most trusted Minneapolis air duct cleaning company, we know that clean air ducts are important for all homes in the Twin Cities area. Not only does clean ductwork remove allergens and contaminants from your home, it also helps keep your home easier to clean and saves money on your energy bills. Our Rotobrush and Apex duct cleaning services are designed to provide maximum cleaning. Once an initial cleaning has been done, our low-price Air Sweep service is a great way to keep them clean, year after year. We offer multiple cleaning services because we know that every home is different and has unique duct cleaning needs. Our experienced, specialized duct cleaning technicians will help you choose the method that’s right for your home. Call us today to schedule the services you need.