Minnesota Most Thorough Heating and Cooling Duct Cleaning Service
$449.95! BEST Air Duct Cleaning
- Completely remove all dirt and dust inside your air ducts.
- Advanced techniques and equipment for best results.
- Recommended for homes with heavy smokers, strong odors, or allergy sufferers.
Advertisements for some duct cleaning companies often offer “Good, Better & Best” or “Silver, Gold & Platinum” service levels. Each level costs more than the other, but often there’s not really much difference in the quality of service you actually receive. The salesperson will often try to sell you a more expensive service, often using high-pressure sales tactics. These companies rely on your lack of information about duct cleaning to sell you services you may not need. As the most reputable air duct cleaning company in Minneapolis and St. Paul, all of our services are fully described on our website. We offer the basic cleaning service as well as the most thorough cleaning. You’ll see that each level is very different, and produces different results.
Our Apex Air Duct Cleaning gives Minneapolis St. Paul metro area homeowners results that are superior to other companies’ “Best” or “Platinum” service. It is a three-step cleaning system for your ductwork that not only removes the most contamination and debris from your ducts. The result is the cleanest ductwork possible without replacing your duct system. Not every home requires this level of cleaning, of course, and we’ll never try to sell it to you using high-pressure sales tactics. We recommend this ultimate cleaning service in the situations below:
- Initial cleaning of ductwork that has been neglected for years.
- Initial cleaning of ductwork in a recently purchased older home.
- Homes where heavy smoking takes place.
- Homes where strong odors are present in the ductwork.
- Homes where serious allergies, asthma or other respiratory conditions exist.
- Whenever you want the very best, most thorough cleaning possible.
Only $449.95! Four-Step HVAC Duct Cleaning
When you order this BEST cleaning package, the entire job requires four distinct steps, and can take up to six hours to complete in a typical home. The result is the removal of all dust, debris, and contamination in your home’s ductwork, providing the cleanest, most healthful air duct system available anywhere. The four steps are:
- A six-inch diameter hose, connected to our 12.5 hp van-mounted vacuum, is inserted into the main trunk line of your duct system. The furnace fan is turned on to create negative pressure in your duct system. Absolutely no dust or debris can escape into your home. All debris is removed to sealed bags in our van.
- Our Predator Brush tool is then inserted into every part of your ductwork. Its eight flexible, octopus-like tentacles whip around inside your duct system, freeing all dust and debris, driving it from branch ducts in your system into the main trunk line, where it is removed by the vacuum. Special wand extensions let us reach every inch of your ductwork.
- Next, our Rotary Brush, custom-designed and built by our company, is inserted into the main trunk line. It thoroughly sweeps out all dust and debris, which is vacuumed out of the system.
- When we’re done, your ducts will be as clean as they can be, and all debris is sealed in bags in our van. There’s never a mess left behind. You’ll breath easier, knowing that your ductwork is clean.
Note: Before our technician and van arrive, homeowners must remove all supply line and return line registers. Registers are often painted over, and must be removed carefully to avoid damage. If you would rather that our technicians do this, there is a charge of $8.00 per register. If we remove the registers, our company is not liable for any damage caused by their removal. This includes, but is not limited to paint damage, chipped paint, chipped drywall and plaster, or scratched registers. Our service always includes unlimited vents and ducts for each furnace system.
How to Choose a Reputable Duct Cleaning Company
Not all duct cleaning companies are the same. You may see or hear ads on radio or television, but that’s not the best way to select a professional duct cleaner for your home. Before you hire anyone to perform this essential home service, ask these questions:
- Are You a NADCA Member? – The National Air Duct Cleaners Association has strict quality and service standards that members follow. We are a long-time member of the NADCA.
- Is Duct Cleaning Your Specialty? – Many companies offer this highly specialized service as just one sideline to their other services, such as carpet cleaning. We don’t clean carpets or draperies. We clean only HVAC systems. That’s our only specialty.
- Are You Affiliated with a Professional HVAC Company? – Your ductwork is an important part of your heating and air conditioning system. We are part of Residential Heating and Air Conditioning, a leading HVAC contractor based in Minneapolis. Trust the HVAC experts.
- Are You Licensed and Insured? – Anyone who works in your home should be properly licensed and carry both liability and workmen’s compensation insurance. We are fully licensed and insured.
Before choosing any company to perform services in your home, protect yourself by making sure that they are fully qualified to do the job. You’ll avoid potential costly problems and get the actual service you pay for.
Minnesota Most Reliable HVAC Duct Cleaning Service
No matter which duct cleaning or other service you order from our Minneapolis locally owned duct cleaning company, our technicians will do a thorough, careful job in your home. They are highly trained in advanced techniques, and are always courteous, professional, and respectful of you and your home. We never add any extra charges or hidden fees and never tries to sell you services you don’t need. If we find any conditions of concern, we’ll discuss them with you, tell you your options, disclose any additional costs, and then let you decide. Your satisfaction is always 100% guaranteed. Contact us today to schedule a cleaning or any of our services for your Minneapolis St. Paul metro area home.