Cleaning Your Furnace & Air Conditioner Vents to Save Energy in Minnesota
Complete Air Duct Cleaning!
- $99 Air Duct Cleaning. Remove all dirt and dust that may affect your furnace and AC.
- FREE Furnace Cleaning with any air duct cleaning.
- FREE Air Conditioner Cleaning with RotoBrush Duct Cleaning.
In the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, our heating and air conditioning systems have a tough job. With temperatures that can drop to –20 degrees or rise to over 100 degrees, our furnaces and air conditioners work harder and longer than in most parts of the country. What that means is that the energy costs of keeping our homes and businesses comfortable are a major budget item. Rising prices for natural gas and electricity keep those costs going higher every year. We fight those higher costs with higher-efficiency furnaces and air conditioning systems and with effective insulation and draft-free buildings.
All of that effort is wasted, though, if we ignore another major source of high energy costs. Everyone knows that plumbing that is clogged or has a build-up of calcium deposits restricts the flow of water through that plumbing. Air ducts, too, are affected by a build-up of dust, debris, and dirt over time. These contaminants collect on the walls of the ductwork, creating turbulence in the air that flows through them and restricting that airflow. The result is a lost of efficiency. That makes furnaces and air conditioners work harder and longer to maintain comfortable temperatures. Neglected, dirty air ducts can wipe out all of our efforts to control energy costs by making our heating and cooling systems less efficient.
Restoring Efficiency & Cutting Costs Through HVAC Duct Cleaning
Regular, thorough, professional cleaning of air ducts and HVAC equipment restores smooth airflow, improves efficiency, and saves you money on your energy bills. At the same time, it extends the life of your expensive furnace and air conditioner. The savings can be substantial:
- Dirty Air Ducts Destroy Efficiency – Any time your furnace fan runs, it circulates all the air in your home or business. In the process, it picks up dust, fibers, and other contaminants throughout your home and circulates them, too. The debris collects in your ductwork, forming a coating that grows thicker over time. This creates turbulence in the airflow and restricts that flow. That causes your furnace and air conditioner to run longer and more often, wasting money. Removing this dust buildup restores smooth, efficient airflow and reduces the load on your equipment.
- Dirty Furnaces Are Inefficient – Dust and debris also collects inside your furnace, within the heat exchanger, around the blower, and in the combustion chamber. Disrupting airflow, clogging burners, and causing wear to components, it can shorten the life of your furnace and reduce efficiency. Regular cleaning eliminates these concerns. Have your ducts cleaned by us and we will even clean your furnace at no charge.
- Dirty Air Conditioners Waste Money – Your outdoor air conditioning unit is exposed to all sorts of weather, and can collect dirt, leaves, and other debris. Its coils and fins can’t work efficiently. Over time, this accumulation can even cause premature failure. Our experienced technicians can clean up your AC and restore it to efficient, trouble-free operation. The cost is surprisingly low, and it is free when you order our RotoBrush or Apex service.
Minnesota Best Furnace & AC Air Duct Cleaning Services
Saving money on heating and cooling costs is important for all Minneapolis St. Paul homeowners and businesses. Regular, professional air duct cleaning is an easy, economical way to keep your heating and cooling system operating at peak efficiency. As the most reputable HVAC contractor in the Twin Cities, we have the highly trained technicians and high-tech equipment needed to handle these essential home services properly and economically. Combine services, and save even more. No high-pressure sales or hidden costs. At our Minnesota duct cleaning company, you get great service, delivered by heating and cooling professionals, at prices that won’t break the bank. Contact us today to schedule any of our services, and start breathing easier and saving on energy bills right away.