Minnesota Clothes Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Dryer Vent Cleaning Coupon
- $109 Clothes dryer vent cleaning with any air duct cleaning service.
- $149 Air duct cleaning for all vents in your entire house.
- Free furnace cleaning with any air duct cleaning.
Most Minnesota homeowners own a gas clothes dryer, which saves them time and money. What they don’t know, however, is that the removable filter in their dryer traps only 40-60% of the lint generated by drying clothes. The rest of that lint tends to accumulate inside the dryer’s housing and in the vent line that carries hot air to the outside. Even if cleaning the lint filter is done frequently, the vent is often ignored, and that’s a serious mistake. Over time, lint can build up in the vent line, reducing the efficiency of your dryer and potentially creating a fire hazard. Symptoms of a clogged vent include:
- Slow drying of laundry.
- Failure to dry laundry in one cycle.
- Very hot clothes after drying.
- The dryer shuts itself off during the cycle.
- No lint on filter.
- Visible lint at the vent outlet.
If you notice any of these conditions, stop using your dryer immediately and contact our duct cleaning service right away.
Special! Dryer Vent Cleaning – Just $109
If you order dryer vent cleaning with any of duct cleaning services, we’ll get the job done for just $109, instead of our regular price of $159. That’s a saving of $50 for you. When we perform this service, we will clean out the inside of the dryer behind the tumble compartment and in the filter area, using our powerful vacuum. Then, we will clean the vent duct itself, using our air snake or scorpion brush, and vacuum up all lint and debris to our van, where it will be sealed in bags for disposal.
Clean Your Dryer Vent Annually for Safety & Energy Savings
Each year in the United States, dryer vents clogged with lint and debris cause over 15,000 house fires. Regular professional cleaning would have prevented all of those fires. Clogged vents also slow down the drying of your laundry, wasting your time, and dramatically increasing your energy bills. As the leading Minnesota duct cleaning company, we are happy to offer this essential home service at a discount price to our valued customers. Safeguard your home and cut your energy bills while saving money on this important service. Our experienced, trained technicians will get the job done correctly and efficiently.
Prevent Fires from Clogged Clothes Dryer Vents
- Keep the lint filter clean. Remove the filter and clean lint and other debris before and after each load. Four times a year, wash the screen to get rid of residue from fabric softeners.
- Do not run your clothes dryer if you are leaving the house or going to bed.
- Never dry anything that is contaminated with flammable materials like gasoline, solvents, dry-cleaning solutions, spot removers, alcohol, or cooking oils. The vapors from these substances can ignite and cause a disastrous fire.
- Have a reliable, professional duct cleaning company clean your dryer vent annually.
Affordable & Reliable Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Minneapolis St. Paul
When you call us to have your air ducts cleaned, always think about our other services at the same time. When you combine services in one visit, we offer deep discounts and special pricing for additional services when combined with any duct cleaning service. Since our van and technician will already be at your home, we pass our savings on to you by reducing prices for other services done at the same time. Contact us today to schedule a cleaning in your home. Let us show you how our professional services beat all the rest.