Cleaner Air Ducts for Better Indoor Air in Minnesota
Coupons for Big Savings by the Most Trusted Duct Cleaners
- $149 Air Sweep Cleaning for the whole house. Flat rate, no hidden charges.
- $449.95 Xtreme Duct Cleaning. The Most thorough cleaning available.
In the Twin Cities Metro Area, everyone is aware of the need for effective, efficient heating and air conditioning systems. From our frigid winters, with temperatures as low as –20 degrees, to our sweltering, humid summers, we rely on our heating and air conditioning systems to keep us comfortable, no matter what the season is. We’re so used to our reliable, high-efficiency furnaces and central air conditioning systems that we rarely give them a second thought. We should think about them more often, though, since a failure of these systems is a real emergency.
Part of every heating and air conditioning system is the extensive network of air ducts and vents running through our homes. Delivering warm or cool air to registers and vents in every room, they circulate all the air in our homes, moving hundreds of cubic feet of air whenever the furnace fan is running. With that air, they are also circulating and recirculating dust and pollutants throughout our homes. Over time, that dust, pollen, mold, mildew, pet dander, and other contaminants collect and build up in the ductwork and then are circulated back into our homes, causing a long list of problems:
- Polluted Air in Your Home – The Environmental Protection Agency estimates that the air circulating in America’s homes can be up to 70% more polluted than the air outdoors. Much of that pollution comes from your ductwork, where a wide variety of pollutants and contaminants collects and is added back into your air constantly. Dust, bacteria, molds, pet dander and hair, along with smoke, cooking odors and oils, tiny fibers, dust mite excrement, and more make up this pollution. The result can be an increase of allergy and asthma symptoms for your family, along with lingering odors and more dust to clean up. Regular services, performed by experienced air duct cleaners, remove the accumulated debris and help solve all of those problems. Our Minnesota duct cleaning company recommends an annual cleaning for most homes in Minneapolis St. Paul, or more frequently if needed.
- Dirty Air Ducts Raise Energy Bills – Your HVAC system is designed to move air smoothly and efficiently. The smooth walls of your ductwork system are the result of many years of design and engineering. When dust, debris, and other contaminants coat the inside walls, that smooth flow becomes turbulent and inefficient. In some cases, debris can even partially block the ductwork. The result is that your furnace and air conditioner have to work even harder to maintain your home’s comfortable temperature. Efficiency can be reduced over 20%, and that means higher energy bills. Thorough cleaning of the air ducts by our professional service company, restores the smooth flow of air and keeps your energy bills low.
- Clogged Air Ducts Shorten Equipment Life – When your furnace or air conditioner has to work harder to overcome the effects of restricted air flow, the additional strain can lead to expensive repairs or even the need to replace equipment that has failed prematurely. Few families can afford these unnecessary repairs and replacements. Our Minnesota duct cleaning company can restore your air ducts to a clean state, giving your expensive furnace and air conditioner a new lease on life.
- Cleaning of Home Appliances – Clothes dryer vents can quickly become clogged with lint, wasting time, shortening dryer life, and even causing house fires. Your furnace, air conditioner, and water heater also require regular cleaning to operate efficiently. Our award-winning company has the expertise and equipment needed to handle all of these needs, and offers special price reductions when you combine these essential home services. Throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul area, our vans and duct cleaners are on the job, expertly and professionally taking care of all these needs.
Minnesota Most Trusted Air Duct & Vent Cleaning Services
As the leading duct cleaner in Minneapolis St. Paul, we’re part of Residential Heating and Air Conditioning, the area’s most trusted contractor in residential and commercial heating and air conditioning sales, installation, and service. We understand your ductwork and HVAC systems intimately, and our technicians have extensive HVAC training, backed up by state-of-the-art van-mounted equipment, all dedicated to this important and highly specialized job. Why let someone who cleans ductwork as an occasional sideline handle this important job? For professional service by expert technicians, contact us today to schedule any of our services, and get the job done right.